About Stock

What is your securities trading code?

"7201" for the Tokyo Stock Exchange, "NSANY" for U.S. market (otc).

Where is Nissan's Transfer Agent and Registrar for Common Stocks?

For the ADS, JP Morgan Chase Bank is the Transfer Agent.

How can I become a Nissan Shareholder?

Please contact our Transfer Agent to attain the Adds for Nissan. For details, confirm our Shareholders Service Site.