Versa HB was first launched in Japan in 2004 (sold under the name "Tiida"), followed by a global rollout starting with China in 2005, then by North America and Europe in 2006 and 2007 respectively. It garnered high ratings due to its spacious interior, impressive driving performance and high fuel efficiency which surpassed other vehicles in its class.
- [North America]
- Jul 16, 2012 Nissan Signals Future of Versa, Best-Selling Sub-Compact in U.S.
- Apr 08, 2012 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback Press Kit
- Jul 18, 2011 NISSAN ANOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2012 VERSA HATCHBACK
- Dec 16, 2010 NISSAN ANOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR UPGRADED 2011 VERSA SEDAN AND HATCHBACK
- Sep 01, 2006 All-New Nissan Versa Hatchback and Sedan Offer Outstanding Roominess, Performance and Quality