Nissan's new global sedan (Sunny, Versa, Almera, Latio) was unveiled at the 8th China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition on December 2010.
It went on sale first in China (Model name: Sunny) in January 2011, in North America (Model name: Versa) in summer 2011, in Thailand in October 2011 (Model name: Almera) , in Japan in October 2012 (Model name: Latio) and then progressively across 170 countries worldwide under different vehicle brand names.
- [Japan and Asia]
- [North America]
- Apr 23, 2013 Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2014 Versa Sedan
- Mar 29, 2013 2014 Nissan Versa Sedan Press Kit
- Aug 20, 2012 2013 Nissan Versa Pricing
- Apr 09, 2012 2012 Nissan Versa Press Kit
- Sep 02, 2011 All-New 2012 Nissan Versa Debuts as Sub-Compact Segment Sales Leader in August
- Jul 11, 2011 NISSAN ANOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR ALL-NEW 2012 VERSA SEDAN
- Sep 01, 2006 All-New Nissan Versa Hatchback and Sedan Offer Outstanding Roominess, Performance and Quality