Introduced in 1982, the Nissan Sentra has long been known as a stylish, roomy, fun-to-drive compact sedan. With room for five - or space to enough to carry a bike - it's a versatile for people with active lifestyles. And, with a highly fuel-efficient powertrains and available equipments, it's also the perfect match to any need or budget.
- [North America]
- Jun 11, 2013 Nissan Sentra Named "Best Compact Car" in 2013 AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards
- Aug 31, 2012 All-New 2013 Nissan Sentra Moves Up in Style, Sophistication, Refinement and Range with Up to 40 MPG Highway and 34 MPG Combined Fuel Economy
- Jul 11, 2012 The 2013 Nissan Lineup: Charting the Changes
- May 01, 2012 2013 Nissan Sentra Press Kit
- Apr 22, 2012 Nissan North America Product Blitz Continues With All-New Sentra Sedan Coming Later This Year
- Sep 01, 2006 Multi-Dimensional 2007 Nissan Sentra Offers Distinctive Style, Surprising Roominess and Innovative Features