The all-new fourth generation Nissan Quest, which was launched in 2011, is about to take on the toughest job on the planet: parenting. More than just another new Quest, it's an entirely new take on the minivan - with bold styling, an extensive list of family friendly innovations and amenities a family can enjoy together. With one-touch power sliding doors, quick release fold-flat seats, an Advanced Climate Control System, and rear storage well to name just a few, Quest provides the innovation to help make the impossible possible on a daily basis.
- [North America]
- Oct 02, 2012 Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2013 Quest
- Aug 01, 2012 2013 Nissan Quest Press Kit
- Apr 15, 2012 2012 Nissan Quest Press Kit
- Nov 17, 2010 2011 Nissan Quest Press Kit
- Nov 17, 2010 2011 Nissan Quest Designed to Take On the Toughest and Most Rewarding Job on the Planet - Parenting