Debuting in 2005, the roomy first-generation Note (E11) combines innovative styling and practicality with a sporty flavour. Quick acceleration is complemented by a quiet and comfortable drive, while the Note's multi-configurable trunk has won praise from customers.
The second-generation model (E12) was revealed at a world premiere on July 16, 2012. It will go on sale in Japan in early September, with a European version planned for release in 2013.
- [Japan and Asia]
- Aug 28, 2012 Nissan Note At Dealerships Next Week
- Jul 16, 2012 Nissan NOTE Launched, a New Global Hatchback
- Jan 09, 2008 New Nissan Note Debuts With Refreshed Styling and Enhanced Lineup
- Jan 20, 2005 Nissan Releases Note Compact Car
- Sep 30, 2010 NOTE TAKEN TO NEW HIGHS