The three-row Nissan Grand Livina first went on sale in November 2006 in China (under the Livina Geniss brand name), followed in April by the two-row Livina. The design of Grand Livina expresses sophistication and functional beauty. From city to long-distance driving, for leisure or daily use, Grand Livina provides a stress-free driving experience.
- [Japan and Asia]
- Apr 05, 2010 Nissan Launches Grand Livina in Vietnam - First Nissan flagship dealers open in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi -
- Dec 19, 2007 NISSAN GRAND LIVINA INTRODUCED IN MALAYSIA - Global car continues roll out into new markets -
- Oct 22, 2007 NISSAN LIVINA SERIES IS INTRO'D IN TAIWAN; NEXT STOP - SOUTH AFRICA
- Apr 05, 2007 NISSAN LAUNCHES ALL-NEW GLOBAL VEHICLE IN INDONESIA
- Nov 17, 2006 Nissan launches all-new Livina Geniss at Auto China 2006
- [Latin America]