In 1993 the Nissan Altima made its debut as the centerpiece of Nissan's sedan lineup in the USA. Since then, the vehicle has grown substantially in size, power, technology and has also expanded to include Coupe and Hybrid models. It is the best selling individual model in the US lineup. The all-new fifth generation Altima goes on sale at Nissan retailers nationwide in summer 2012.
- [North America]
- May 16, 2013 Nissan Pathfinder and Altima Named to Kelley Blue Book's 10 Best Family Cars List
- Jan 28, 2013 2013 Nissan Altima Awarded Kiplinger's Personal Finance 'Best New Model in Class'
- Aug 06, 2012 2013 Nissan Altima Sedan Press Kit
- Apr 05, 2012 New York Auto Show Kicks Off with Altima Unveiling
- Apr 04, 2012 2013 Nissan Altima Sedan Makes World Debut at New York International Auto Show
- Apr 04, 2012 All-New 2013 Nissan Altima Tops Mid-Size Sedan Class in Style, Fuel Economy, Performance and Innovation
- Nov 15, 2011 Nissan Celebrates 3.6 Million Altima Deliveries with Special 20th Anniversary Package
- Sep 01, 2006 2007 Nissan Altima Takes Expressive Styling, Athletic Performance, Quality and Innovation to New Levels