June 5, 2007
Nissan Releases Revised March
- New "Plus navi HDD" Special Specification Model Added to Lineup -
TOKYO (June 5, 2007) - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. has launched a revised version of the popular March, which goes on sale today at Nissan dealers nationwide. The enhancements to the new March include exterior and interior refinements, new user-friendly features such as Intelligent Key, an available Aero Style Package and a special "Plus navi HDD" model.
*1The 12SR and 15SR-A are handled by Autech Japan and require on-site registration at a vehicle inspection and registration office.
- A Refined Exterior and Interior
- Among the many refinements made to the March, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this model year, are a restyled front end appearance with revised headlamp and grille designs, as well as expanded application of the top-line front bumper specification.
The March comes in a selection of 12 attractive body colors, including four all-new colors: Sakura Pearl Metallic, Chamomile Green Pearl Metallic, Framboise Red Pearl (two-stage) and Pacific Blue Pearl Metallic. In conjunction with this minor model change, additional body colors have been adopted for the 12SR and 15SR-A*1 models.
March's interior features a new trim color, Cacao, which creates a rich and stylish ambience. Additionally, a redesigned meter cluster (4-speed AT models only) now features a carbon-like silver color, which combines with the new silver-embellished center console to give the interior a stylish design. Other enhancements include adoption of newly designed seat and door trim fabric and a driver's seat armrest (E and G models).
Nissan's Intelligent Key system and body-colored door handles have been added to the list of standard features (E models), while steering wheel controls have been added to E and G models. The new March also adds an audio system auxiliary port for connecting digital audio players or other portable music device (excluding the 12B and SR models).
- "Plus navi HDD" Special Specification Model
- Based on the March 12S and 14S FOUR, the new "Plus navi HDD" model is designed to provide exceptional value. The centerpiece of this new model is an exclusive HDD-based navigation system featuring a high-speed, large-capacity 30-gigabyte hard disk drive. The "Plus navi HDD" model also adds a leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel, among other special appointments.
The revised March model lineup includes two new optional packages: a factory-installed Aero Style Package (available on all models except the 12B and SR versions) and a factory-installed Square Interior Package (available on the 12E, 15E and 14E FOUR).
- Sales Target and Pricing
- The sales target for the new March is 3,000 units/month, with pricing ranging from 1,103,550 yen to 1,782,900 yen, including consumption tax.
The March is being marketed under the "SHIFT_happiness" tagline.