Information on the Meeting
- June 25th, 2008
- 10:00 - 12:31 (2h31m)
- "National Convention Hall of Yokohama" of Pacifico Yokohama
- 2,034 Shareholders
Nissan Motor Company held its 109th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders at the "National Convention Hall of Yokohama" of Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama on June 25th (Wednesday), 2008. The meeting started with opening remarks and proceeded to the report on business results for fiscal year 2007.
Details of Business Report for Fiscal Year 2007
Matters to be reported
Business Report Fiscal Year 2007
Sustainability Report 2008
Proposed Items (Thoroughly deliberated and resolved)
- Item 1
- Approval of Appropriation of Retained Earnings for the 109th Fiscal Year.
- Item 2
- Approval of the Delegation to the Board of Director in deciding the Terms and Conditions of the Issuance of "Shinkabu-Yoyakuken" (stock acquisition right) without Consideration as Stock Options to Employees of the Company and Directors and Employees of its Affiliates.
- Item 3
- Election of Two (2) Statutory Auditors.
- Item 4
- Granting of Bonuses to the Directors.
- Item 5
- Revision of the Remuneration for Directors.
PDF files can be opened on the browser by using Adobe Reader plug-in. To use all features of Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0, you need to save the PDF file into your hard disk, and open the file from the Adobe Reader 6.0 application.