Information on the Meeting
- June 20th, 2007
- 10:00 - 12:27 (2h27m)
- "National Convention Hall of Yokohama" of Pacifico Yokohama
- 2,135 Shareholders
Nissan Motor Company held its 108th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders at the "National Convention Hall of Yokohama" of Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama on June 20th (Wednesday), 2007. The meeting started with opening remarks and proceeded to the report on business results for fiscal year 2006.
Details of Business Report for Fiscal Year 2006
Matters to be reported
Business Report Fiscal Year 2006
Sustainability Report 2007
Proposed Items (Thoroughly deliberated and resolved)
- Item 1
- Approval of Appropriation of Retained Earnings for the 108th Fiscal Year.
- Item 2
- Approval of the Delegation to the Board of Director in deciding the Terms and Conditions of the Issuance of "Shinkabu-Yoyakuken" (stock acquisition right) without Consideration as Stock Options to Employees of the Company and Directors and Employees of its Affiliates.
- Item 3
- Election of Ten (10) Directors due to Expiration of Term of All Directors. (Proposal for ten directors, including one additional director, to be elected.)
- Item 4
- Granting of Share Appreciation Rights (SAR) to the Directors.
- Item 5
- Granting of Retirement Allowances to the Directors and Statutory Auditors in relation to the abolition of such Allowances.
PDF files can be opened on the browser by using Adobe Reader plug-in. To use all features of Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0, you need to save the PDF file into your hard disk, and open the file from the Adobe Reader 6.0 application.