For Investors

Location
TOP > For Investors > IR Library > Financial Results Material > 2012

Financial Results Material 2012

Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Results (2013/05/10)

Date
May 10, 2013
Venue
Global Headquarters, Yokohama


Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced financial results for the fiscal year 2012, ending March 31, 2013, and filed the following results with the Tokyo Stock Exchange:

• Net revenues of 9.63 trillion yen
• Operating profit of 523.5 billion yen
• Net income of 342.4 billion yen

In fiscal year 2012, Nissan's global sales reached a record-high level. In a year when the total industry volume was up 4.8% - from75.69 million units in fiscal 2011 to 79.33 million worldwide in fiscal 2012 - Nissan's global sales increased 1.4%. Vehicle sales grew from 4.845 million to 4.914 million units. For the full year, overall global market share stood at 6.2%.

Financial results document (Kessan Tanshin)

Financial results summary sheet    

Fiscal Year 2012 3rd Quarter Financial Results (2013/02/08)

Date
February 8, 2013
Venue
Global Headquarters, Yokohama

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced financial results for the third-quarter of fiscal year 2012, ending March 31, 2013, as well as for the first nine months and filed the following results with the Tokyo Stock Exchange:

• Net revenues of 6.7552 trillion yen
• Operating profit of 349.2 billion yen
• Net income of 232.4 billion yen

For the April-December 2012 period, Nissan sales increased 6% year-on-year to reach 3.635 million units.

Financial results document (Kessan Tanshin)

Financial results summary sheet    

First Half FY12 Financial Results (2012/11/06)

Date
November 6, 2012
Venue
Global Headquarters, Yokohama

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced financial results for the first half of fiscal year 2012, ending March 31, 2013, and filed the following results with the Tokyo Stock Exchange:

• Net revenues of 4.5468 trillion yen
• Operating profit of 287.0 billion yen
• Net income of 178.3 billion yen

Globally, Nissan sold a total of 2,476,000 vehicles in the first half of fiscal year 2012.

Financial results document (Kessan Tanshin)

Financial results summary sheet    

FY2012 1st Quarter Financial Results, July 26, 2012

Date
July 26, 2012
Venue
Global Headquarters, Yokohama

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2012, ending March 31, 2012, and filed the following results with the Tokyo Stock Exchange:

• Net revenues of 2.136 trillion yen
• Operating profit of 120.7 billion yen • Net income of 72.3 billion yen

Globally, Nissan sold a total of 1,210,000 vehicles in the first quarter of fiscal year 2012.

Financial results document (Kessan Tanshin)

Financial results summary sheet    

get Adobe Reader

PDF files can be opened on the browser by using Adobe Reader plug-in. To use all features of Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0, you need to save the PDF file into your hard disk, and open the file from the Adobe Reader 6.0 application.


    Go back to top of this page