Launched in March 1952, this car was named "Prince" in honor of the investiture of Crown Prince Akihito. This commemorative car was the actual vehicle used by the then Crown Prince (the current Emperor). In 1954, it was highly praised at the first Tokyo Motor Show held in Tokyo's Hibiya district. It was the first domestic car with more than 2 gears to have synchromesh. Maximum engine output was 45PS.