Nissan endeavors to "enrich people's lives." This vision reflects our wish to create value that is distinctive of Nissan and to be a company that is valued by society. To this end, Nissan offices and employees worldwide are proactively implementing initiatives in areas such as education, the environment, and humanitarian assistance. Nissan is making these efforts as a corporate citizen and a member of the global community in order to develop a sustainable society for future generations.
While these activities are carried out globally under our shared corporate vision, we are careful to give due attention to the local conditions and needs of the communities in the countries and regions where we work. Nissan of course brings economic benefits to the communities around our offices and plants by providing employment, but we also make great efforts to build solid relationships with those communities through our social contribution activities.
- Mar 24, 2016 Post-3/11 Support Activities have been updated.
- Feb 02, 2015 "Partnership with Habitat for Humanity" has been updated.
- Sep 19, 2013 Report: Nissan held educational program for students of Brazilian school in Japan
- Aug 27, 2014 "Partnership with Habitat for Humanity" has been updated.
- Oct 09, 2013 A Letter to Art: Nissan Art Award (Report)
- Nissan issues news releases about wide-ranging items from corporate management and product and technology development to various events like motor shows and motorsports.