Nissan endeavors to "enrich people's lives." This vision reflects our wish to create value that is distinctive of Nissan and to be a company that is valued by society. To this end, Nissan offices and employees worldwide are proactively implementing initiatives in areas such as education, the environment, and humanitarian assistance. Nissan is making these efforts as a corporate citizen and a member of the global community in order to develop a sustainable society for future generations.
While these activities are carried out globally under our shared corporate vision, we are careful to give due attention to the local conditions and needs of the communities in the countries and regions where we work. Nissan of course brings economic benefits to the communities around our offices and plants by providing employment, but we also make great efforts to build solid relationships with those communities through our social contribution activities.
- Oct 09, 2013 A Letter to Art: Nissan Art Award (Report)
- Aug 05, 2013 The "Nissan Art Award" website has been launched.
- Mar 08, 2013 The "Partnership with Habitat for Humanity" website has been launched.
- Mar 09, 2012 "Post-3/11 Support Activities" has been updated.
- Jan 06, 2012 "Post-3/11 Support Activities" has been updated.